- Complete the Day of the Dead Research Activity. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ukCPzDSQMXXpJ4WQmvd942uBFgjlsuZpD0qfPtPMVY/edit?usp=sharing
- Study Vocab Words 5-10 minutes each night.
1. Study for your grammar quiz. Use the link to take an online practice quiz: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5GKLx5YvF0xSTyC98dFYrxxSfHgdXu5WNVcpo3aKM0/edit?usp=sharing
2. Study your vocabulary words:
a. Ser and pronouns list: https://quizlet.com/47642932/ser-and-pronouns-flash-cards/
b. Colors: https://quizlet.com/93630241/spanish-colors-flash-cards/
c. Numbers: https://quizlet.com/58381805/spanish-numbers-1-1000000-flash-cards/
Study your new vocabulary words 5-10 minutes per night. Study your Spanish greetings. Watch the videos below and take notes on anything you are having trouble with.
1. Study your vocab words for the vocab quiz on Thursday.
2. Review any grammar notes from video we have covered so far.
3. Make sure you bring in your quiz/test folder to leave in the crate in the classroom.
1. Watch video 2 and complete pages 11 & 12 (up to question 5) in your Spanish booklet.
(You will receive your booklet this week)
2. Make sure you turn in your parent permission website form.
3. If you have a smart phone, download these apps:
Period 1 homework: