You must learn the Ir and Estar mean and how they are used before you move on to the practice. You can learn using:
1. The online Flipped Video
2. Practice with Mrs. Nadir
3. An online notes website
4. Grammar notes using the textbook.
Choose which activities you want to do to practice Estar and Ir.
1. http://www.elma.wednet.edu/cms/lib2/WA01001699/Centricity/domain/112/elmaeagles/elmaeagl/web/gameobjects/s122ghm.html (grammar hang man)
2. http://www.elma.wednet.edu/cms/lib2/WA01001699/Centricity/domain/112/elmaeagles/elmaeagl/web/gameobjects/s122gch.html (grammar practice)
3. http://www.elma.wednet.edu/cms/lib2/WA01001699/Centricity/domain/112/elmaeagles/elmaeagl/web/s122gsum.htm (grammar notes)
4. http://www.spanishdict.com/topics/practice/45 (estar practice quiz)
5. http://www.quia.com/cz/53686.html (grammar practice)
6. http://www.quia.com/jg/322544.html (grammar games)
7. http://www.classzone.com/etest/viewTestPractice.htm?testId=94 (Ir)
8. http://www.classzone.com/etest/viewTestPractice.htm?testId=100 (estar)
9. Create flashcards of the conjugations for Ir and Estar on quizlet.com and play some of the practice games.
After you are done: Choose 1
1. http://voicethread.com/-Follow the directions and create a recording of you and your group saying where things are located in the school using the map below.
2. http://goanimate.com/Follow the directions and create a cartoon video using the school map to say where areas in the school are located. Use the maps below.
School Maps: See Mrs. Nadir for the copies